Modern Rooms & and Coastal Views – King Island Motel
Service, Comfort and Value At Our Luxury King Island Accommodation
What We Offer
There’s nothing quite like escaping the stresses of the real world and embracing the pure sea air. There are no deadlines, no pressures and absolutely no rush to do anything. So sit back and relax, or go out and explore the beautiful landscape. Whether you’d rather enjoy the local made cheese, relish the crayfish pies, learn about the local history, or embark on an off-road adventure, this is the destination for you.
Our luxury accommodation is modern and comfortable. Our range of rooms, self contained cabins and apartments will comfortably accommodate from 1 to 40 guests. We’re confident you’ll love our King Island luxury golf accommodation. You have the option to enjoy the free continental breakfast in your room, or alternatively, you can take full advantage of our enclosed BBQ area and soak up the beautiful coastal views.
Service and value are our priorities, and our dedicated team will go above and beyond to ensure you’re comfortable and that you enjoy your time in Tasmania.
GOLF AND GOURMET PACKAGES2, 3 or 4 Day Golf Packages
Our Unbelievable Golf Getaway Packages will have you staying at Island Breeze Motel, enjoying a home cooked breakfast, complete with hire car and green fees at the world class Cape Wickham Links, Ocean Dunes Links and King island Links courses. Options are also available for upgrades, gourmet meals, lunch hampers, and other activities such as fishing charters. Have a look at our fantastic deals and packages. You will love our Stay and Play package so much that you will feel like you have had a hole in ones, even if the ball lands in the sea!
When considering where to stay, consider that our goal is to help you have the best King Island experience you can imagine. We will go out of our way to help with your bookings, recommend things to do, to ensure that you have a great time.
All our packages can be customised to meet your requirements.
What Our Customers Say...
- “Our group of 13 had 7 motel style rooms for 6 nights and cannot speak highly enough of the quality of the rooms, breakfasts and service by Manager Anna – she was extremely helpful in every way from giving us advice on our dining destinations when we asked it to our tourist experiences on our free day of golf. We played Ocean Dunes and Cape Wickham Golf Courses each twice and found the motel ideally situated to both courses and to the township of Currie. In all, we had a very good time at the Island Breeze Motel and definitely would like to recommend it.”
- “We arrived early not expecting to be able to check in but were helped out by Anna who allocated us a different room. Ocean Breeze was ideal for an overnight stay on our epic golf trip to King Island. Continental breakfast was included.Our room, (7) was spacious,spotlessly clean,well equipped and nicely decorated. Anna was very friendly & helpful. We will be extremely likely to stay here again when we return to King Island.”
- “Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at island breeze motel. All motel rooms have been nicely refurbished. There is a covered in bbq area with all the equipment needed. Continental breakfast every morning but you use bbq area to cook yourself breakfast if you wish. Of course use for dinner as well. Nothing is too much trouble for Anna the manager. If you are golfing island breeze is situated well ( Currie) for Ocean Dunes and Cape Wickham.”
- “Thank you Anna, family and staff for making us feel so welcome. Your accommodation was a very comfortable stay-away-from-home. A very quiet, relaxing island to visit. Our needs were met daily with a very adequate continental breakfast, clean smoke free rooms which were also serviced daily. We loved the nature of the island, the very friendly people and of course the added attraction for us were the golf courses. Your island in the future will rock with an influx of people from all over the world to try out your incredibly beautiful scenic golf courses and coastline. It has been a pleasure to have paid you all a visit.”
- “Thank You Anna for your wonderful hospitality when I Peter and I stayed at The Island Breeze Motel last week. It was more than a motel more like a luxury hotel. The amenities were fantastic, the service was better than some 5 star hotels that we have stayed in. Keep up the great work.”
- “Stayed at the Motel with our group of 15 golfers who enjoyed Cape Wickham & Ocean Dunes!
Our stay was fantastic with awesome service, great clean rooms, warmth from the cold night and they also put on a great dinner for our group in the warm dining area. We had local cheese, tasty chowder, roast beef and veggies and sticky date pudding. So Tasty.
They stay was finished off with a hearty cooked breakfast. We enjoyed it all!
- “Excellent rooms, facilities and location, you are less than 5 minutes from the town. Get a good view of the lighthouse and the Straight. Staff are warm and welcoming and pricing is reasonable. Well worth staying you won’t be disappointed.”