Modern Rooms & Coastal Views – King Island Motel
Service, Comfort and Value At Our Luxury King Island Accommodation
What We Offer
There’s nothing quite like escaping the stresses of the real world and embracing the pure sea air. There are no deadlines, no pressures and absolutely no rush to do anything. So sit back and relax, or go out and explore the beautiful landscape. Whether you’d rather enjoy the local made cheese, relish the crayfish pies, learn about the local history, or embark on an off-road adventure, this is the destination for you.
Our luxury accommodation is modern and comfortable. Our range of rooms, self contained cabins and apartments will comfortably accommodate from 1 to 40 guests. We’re confident you’ll love our King Island luxury golf accommodation. You have the option to enjoy the free continental breakfast in your room, or alternatively, you can take full advantage of our enclosed BBQ area and soak up the beautiful coastal views.
Service and value are our priorities, and our dedicated team will go above and beyond to ensure you’re comfortable and that you enjoy your time in Tasmania.
GOLF AND GOURMET PACKAGES2, 3 or 4 Day Golf Packages
Our Unbelievable Golf Getaway Packages will have you staying at Island Breeze Motel, enjoying a home cooked breakfast, complete with hire car and green fees at the world class Cape Wickham Links, Ocean Dunes Links and King island Links courses. Options are also available for upgrades, gourmet meals, lunch hampers, and other activities such as fishing charters. Have a look at our fantastic deals and packages. You will love our Stay and Play package so much that you will feel like you have had a hole in ones, even if the ball lands in the sea!
When considering where to stay, consider that our goal is to help you have the best King Island experience you can imagine. We will go out of our way to help with your bookings, recommend things to do, to ensure that you have a great time.
All our packages can be customised to meet your requirements.
What Our Customers Say...
- “We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, it was beautiful, clean and very spacious. Julie was were very kind and obliging. There was a great assortment of breakfast items for each morning in the room.. Can not fault anything. Highly recommend.”
- “We went as a family to run in the King Island Imperial 20 and stayed at the Island Breeze. Julie was super accommodating and helped plan our stay. The A-frame cottages were super comfortable and had everything we needed. Highly recommend when you visit.”
- “The hotel room was clean & spacious. Heater was on when we arrived so room was warm & inviting. Continental breakfast was a great way to start the day. Fresh towels daily. Julie was very friendly and helpful and went above & beyond to return a forgotten item to me.
Short drive to airport, Currie & cheese factory. Highly recommend staying here.”
- “We booked two A-frames for our family with two young children and two sets of grandparents. Everything we needed in a lovely location, conveniently close to town. Helpful and friendly service from the minute I made an enquiry – couldn’t have asked for more. My two-year-old was sorry to have to say goodbye to ‘nice Julie’. We’ll be back!”
- “It is very nice small motel with excellent view. Rooms are very clean. They serve breakfast. Very clean shower with excellent hot water run. You can walk to lighthouse and fill your lungs with beautiful ocean air.”